How to uninstall Yahoo! Mail from your PC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Yahoo! Mail for Windows.
It is made by
Take a look
where you can find out more on Pokki.
Yahoo! Mail is normally installed in the C:UsersUserNameAppDataLocalSweetLabs App PlatformEngine directory, subject to the user’s option.
The full command line for removing Yahoo! Mail is C:UsersUserNameAppDataLocalSweetLabs App PlatformEngineServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights.
ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs’s main file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Yahoo! Mail. They take 20.86 MB (21875128 bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Yahoo! Mail version 18.104.22.168479 alone.
If you are manually uninstalling Yahoo! Mail we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Yahoo! Mail:
- C:UsersUserNameAppDataLocalPokkiIconCachepersistentYahoo! Mail.ico
- C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsYahoo! Mail.lnk
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
How to delete Yahoo! Mail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Yahoo! Mail is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Yahoo! Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don’t have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It’s recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO’s interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Yahoo! Mail or simply activate the Search feature and type in “Yahoo! Mail”. The Yahoo! Mail application will be found automatically. When you click Yahoo! Mail in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Yahoo! Mail, from “Highly recommended” to “Very dangerous”.
- Opinions by other people – Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahoo! Mail.
8. After removing Yahoo! Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo! Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yahoo! Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Yahoo! Mail:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo! Mail by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Mail by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yahoo! Mail supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as “leftovers” on other users’ computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:57:53.013