Stay connected longer. The features of a smartwatch and the natural feeling of an analog watch in a single package. Galaxy Watch links you to the world around you.
Detailed closeup of 46mm Galaxy Watch silver face, in heavy shadow with black background. Design
The new definition of authenticity
Match Galaxy Watch to your lifestyle with an authenticity you can see through a variety of watch faces and with depth and lighting effect. A round face, watch hand shadowing and ticking sound give it the feel of a real watch.1
Three Galaxy Watch models in parallel: 42mm in Midnight Black on the left, 46mm in Silver in the middle, 42mm in Rose Gold on the right.
Your watch, your choice
Express yourself with your own Galaxy Watch. Go with a Bluetooth or standalone LTE model, and a body size of 42mm (Midnight Black, Rose Gold) or 46mm (Silver). Then follow it up with a customizable watch face to make it a true match for your lifestyle. 2, 3
Always on, all the time
An Always On Watch, there’s no need to press a button or turn the bezel on Galaxy Watch to show the time. Set the sAMOLED display to show at all times, letting you see the time whether it’s day or night. 5
Your constant companion
Always stay connected
Give your day some freedom. Galaxy Watch LTE version making it into a standalone phone and messenger that goes where you go. Tap to receive a call, and check messages even when your phone is out of arm’s reach. 3
Now your music goes with you
With Galaxy Watch LTE version, your music travels with you wherever you go. Streaming your music online and connecting with your wireless earbuds free you from having to take your phone with you when you’re out for a jog. 6
Lasts for days
Tools for betterment
Track your progress
Your own personal trainer, Galaxy Watch lets you focus on more exercise with less planning. Your watch can measure your heart rate and track six activities when you exercise. Select more to measure up to 39+ types of activities and more as you move from one to the other. 8, 9, 10
Track health monitoring
Rest and relax for a better you
Learn about your nighttime so you can feel better the next day. Galaxy Watch tracks your sleep quality, creating a log including 4 stages of sleep. It also monitors your stress levels to assist you with reduction through guided breathing. 8, 9, 10
*Availability of Stress and Sleep feature may vary by country.
Know what each day holds
Wake up to what you need to know. Galaxy Watch detects when you wake up, displaying a morning briefing with the weather, today’s schedule, reminders, and more.
*Images herein are simulated for illustrative purposes.
Review your day before bed
*Images herein are simulated for illustrative purposes.
Your day at a glance
Apps in abundance
Have a look through the large selection of apps for your Galaxy Watch for what suits your needs. With a large and increasing number of contents providers, there’s a lot out there to choose from. 13, 14
Gear for Nest Protect
Map My Run
Golfwith : Smart Caddie
Plot your course for what lies ahead
Engineered to endure
Wear your Galaxy Watch out in the rain or other challenging conditions. Its 5 ATM water resistance and military standard durability allow you to be more active outdoors, enduring through tough conditions. 16, 17
Leave your wallet behind
With Samsung Pay* on your Galaxy Watch, making a purchase is as easy as a flick of the wrist – no need to take your phone or wallet outside with you. 18
*Galaxy Watch only supports NFC Samsung Pay
Charging made simple
Charging Galaxy Watch itself is effortless. Set it down on the wireless charging dock and the charging process begins on its own. 19
46mm Galaxy Watch in Silver set on wireless charger, with watchface showing charging status at 75 percent.
Stay connected to your IoT devices
Based on your sleep and activity patterns, Galaxy Watch controls your appliances to simplify your life. Home IoT function lets you control other objects such as your TV, robot vacuum cleaner, and air conditioner. Use a personalized set of commands to carry out multiple actions at once. 10, 20, 21
Explore Galaxy Watch
Galaxy Watch Official TVC: Stay Connected Longer How to set up your Galaxy Watch How to customize your Galaxy Watch How to manage stress levels with Galaxy Watch How to get fit with Galaxy Watch How to manage your daily schedule with Galaxy Watch
Customize your own Galaxy Watch
Make it your own style. Easily personalize your Galaxy Watch by combining diverse watch face designs with a colorful strap.
Wearable OS 4.0
472 mAh / 270 mAh
Measure 39+ activities,
5 ATM / 50 meters
- 1. Available watch model may vary by country.
- 2. Size, color and other customization options may vary by country.
- 3. Availability of the LTE model may vary by country and carrier.
- 4. Multi-colored straps sold separately.
- 5. Using Always On function may increase battery consumption.
- 6. Music streaming may increase battery consumption and result in additional data charge depending on your data plan. Wireless earbuds sold separately.
- 7. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- 8. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only.
- 9. To use Samsung Health app with Galaxy Watch, requires signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone.
- 10. GUI of this feature is subject to change without prior notice.
- 11. Tracking function provided through Samsung Health app, which requires signup and pairing with Galaxy Watch.
- 12. This feature is compatible with smartphones supporting Samsung Customization service ver.2.2 and above.
- 13. Availability of apps for Galaxy Watch may differ by carrier or country.
- 14. App download, signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone may be required.
- 15. Using GPS may increase battery consumption.
- 16. Galaxy Watch has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- 17. US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G)
- 18. Samsung Pay for Galaxy Watch is available in selected countries. Service availability and features may vary by carrier, country, region or OS, and may change without notice. Please check availability before use.
- 19. Wireless charger requires separate power connection.
- 20. Requires setup through SmartThings app paired with your compatible smartphone.
- 21. Check with retailer or carrier for more details on SmartThings and smart device compatibility in your region before use.
- 22. A fully charged Galaxy Watch lasts up to 168 hours for 46mm models and 120 hours for 42mm models. Actual battery life varies by features and apps used, number of times charged, and many other factors.