A simple, flexible, and beautiful graph-data abstraction for php.
Why “Spider?” Because spiders crawl over webs, and webs look like graphs. Walk your data.
- Framework agnostic, community-driven with best practices.
- Made specifically for highly-relational data.
- An easy transition from SQL or Mongo.
- Simple, fluent, and consistent API.
- Simple drivers to connect to specific graph databases or other datastores.
- Extensible and configurable.
- Drivers for Gremlin Server, Neo4j, and OrientDB.
- Easily create your own one-class drivers.
- Fluent Query Builder and Basic Command Builder.
- Handle, cache, and manage multiple connections.
- Consistent responses with various formats.
- Fluent traversals through the query and command builder.
- Database agnostic Schema Builder.
- Simple yet powerful Models and Object Graph Mappers
- Graph data utilities (algorithms, etc.).
- SSL support, data-binding, filters, validation, caching, logging, and more.
- Extensible so you can use your own loggers, cachers, etc.
Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited. Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.