log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Emergency crews respond to waterline break in north Tulsa
TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Crews are working to fix a 16 inch water line break.
- Pipe burst, which made a small part of the road buckle and raise.
- No homes or businesses are believed to be affected because there are other lines in the area.
- The line is cut off and they’re starting the repair process.
- The block around east Pine and north Trenton will be closed as they work.
- Repairs will probably not finish repairs till tomorrow morning.
© 2020 Cox Media Group