Requisition Number R0036772
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
In partnership with the businesses, we drive the purpose and success of eBay and its buyers and sellers. The team includes eBay’s global legal department, corporate secretary function, risk management program, and public policy group,
eBay Inc.’s innovative and award-winning legal department is seeking a Paralegal, Corporate Governance to join the Corporate Legal team. You will support and collaborate with team members and clients to promote effective processes for eBay’s Board of Directors, global subsidiary corporate governance and public company securities compliance. We are prioritizing candidates who can join our team in Salt Lake City, Utah. Candidates based in Austin, Texas will also be considered.
This Role’s primary responsibilities:
- Supporting eBay’s corporate governance function, including Board meeting preparation, corporate secretarial document management and coordinating travel
- Assisting with securities reporting requirements (including support for Section 16 filings, as needed)
- As needed, assist with governance matters for eBay’s global subsidiaries
- Contributing to the success and camaraderie of the Corporate Legal team
- Working collaboratively with internal team members and external clients
We would love to hear from people with:
- Strong interpersonal skills (experience interfacing with executives a plus)
- Outstanding organization skills (experience coordinating director travel and planning board meetings are pluses)
- High ethical standards and proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- A proactive approach, good judgement and strong work ethic
- Desire to grow and develop in a team environment
- Ability to travel periodically
- 5+ years’ experience in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Corporate governance and securities compliance know how
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong Technical skills: proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Receive new career opportunities as soon as they become available!
Areas of InterestSearch for a category, location, or category/location pair, select a term from the suggestions, and click “Add”.
- Legal, Draper, Utah, United StatesRemove
- Legal, Austin, Texas, United StatesRemove
- Paralegal, Draper, Utah, United StatesRemove
- Paralegal, Austin, Texas, United StatesRemove